QuickBooks provides its users with the feature of connecting your bank account and managing your transactions through QuickBooks. The response time that the software takes when you work on an added transaction with QuickBooks is phenomenal. This helps you keep your business reports up to date and assists in investing your valuable time in better places.
In this blog, you would be able to learn how to connect your bank account with QuickBooks. We provide some very simple steps to connect your account with QuickBooks. The process of connecting your account would eliminate the need for several data entry and dependency of data use.
It is pretty much guaranteed that you would be blow out of your wits when you experience the working and other related as well as beneficial features of this software. To know more about how these features help you and the benefits that you would gain can be explained to you in more detail by trained professionals at the QuickBooks customer support, where you can connect using a toll-free number.
A process of connecting your Bank Account with QuickBooks
- Visit the homepage and click on ‘Connect an account’ option available under Bank Accounts.
- Choose your preferred bank and fill all the details related to login.
- From the choices of accounts the bank provides, opt for the account you want to use for your business.
- You can then sort the transactions by using the ‘Category or Match’ column.
- This feature enables you to observe your spending by analyzing the summary on your dashboard.
- You also get the option to know more in detail about how your expenses are being categorized and where you are spending money in your business.
- This software has the option to mark all your expenditures like paying a business credit card bill or any loan payment transaction.
- All the above-said payments can also be done through this software, which would ensure that you would not need to mark this entry again as it would automatically reflect.
- You are also provided the feature to categorizing expenditure of different nature into different categories, you can split the category as per your requirement.
By using the features that this aspect brings to you, one can ease out on a lot of additional work that they have to do otherwise. Using this one can have a clear view of how, where and where their money was used, leaving no area for confusion. If the user gets caught up at any situation regarding the process of connecting their bank accounts with QuickBooks, they can easily avail assistance by contacting the QuickBooks technical support team. They provide users with the most appropriate solution to their concern.