QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool, which is now known as QuickBooks File Doctor, is a tool which is used to resolve the errors that the users may face with the QuickBooks software. It helps to fix the unidentified errors that may resist the proper functioning of this cloud-based accounting software. QuickBooks may encounter with different errors such as networking and multi-user errors that can appear when one tries to open the company’s file. One of the shortcomings that can be observed with this Diagnostic tool is that it can only be installed in QuickBooks desktop for Windows, and is not supported in Macintosh OS.
The main function of the QuickBooks Connection diagnostic tool is to identify the errors and provide a proper diagnosis for them, eradicating it from the core. It is best suited for an environment, where multiple users are trying to open a company’s file. Version 4.0 is regarded as the most prevalent version and this diagnostic tool is also known as QBNetDiagTool.exe or QBServerUtilityMgr.exe. It can be downloaded and installed in the systems with the operating system such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows XP with QuickBooks 2008, Windows Vista. This application will help you to fix all the annoying bugs.
Simply, dial our QuickBooks customer support number +1-855-206-2615 to ask for help and assistance regarding any QuickBooks issues.
Steps to Install QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- Before you start with the process to download and install the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool, you need to make sure that there is no previous version of this tool installed in your system.
- Go to the official QuickBooks website, and download the application.
- Once downloaded, search for the icon in the download section of File Explorer
- Double click on the icon, install the tool in your system and set up the .exe file.
- If you are trying to execute the process on the Windows 10 operating system, then you must have.Net framework installed and configured.
- Once the installation process has been completed, it will open automatically.
An overview of how this tool works
- Open the tool, after the installation has been successfully completed.
- Move to the location that has information and data about the company’s file that you want to diagnose for possible errors.
- Open the drop-down menu in the company’s directory, and you will be able to see the last ten files that you have opened.
- Enter your username and password
- Select the file which you wish to interpret for errors.
- Follow the prompts, and let this tool diagnose and nullify the errors.
How can you extract the maximum benefits out of it?
Once you have installed the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool in your Operating system, you can access this tool and use it in the following ways.
- It can be used to access a company’s file by a single or multiple users. With the help of the connection tab, the users can examine the computer setup and can ensure that the company’s file can be used from that system by more than one user.
- The tool may take a longer time to diagnose an error if the file size is large and the network connectivity is poor.
- After you use this tool to look for errors in the QuickBooks software, it will indicate all the errors in red and if no threats are found, they will be shown in green.
- It can fix the issues that you have with the framework components such as C++, MSXML.
- It also helps to test the computer’s connectivity.
To have a deep knowledge about the application of this tool and how you can extract multiple benefits out of it, you need to get in touch with the QuickBooks customer care support and have a word with the skilled professionals.
The glitches it is capable to resolve:
This tool can help to eradicate the errors that the users may face with QuickBooks software from its root and has the capability to resolve issues that are included in the given list:
- The error codes that can be resolved with the QuickBooks Diagnostic connection tool are-
- -6150: corresponding to QuickBooks installation
- -6000-82: when the user is denied access to a company’s file
- -6000-301- when the file is not present in the desired location
- The Customer lists and the vendor lists appear blank
- The most important QuickBooks files have been infected with a virus
- The access to the QuickBooks database is denied continuously
- Corrupt files in the registry
- Errors such as H101, H202, H303, H505 in the scenario of multiple users.
How Customer Care Support can be your one-step solution?
If you are looking for any guidance and help that you might need with the installation process and how the diagnostic tool works, you can immediately contact the QuickBooks customer support number. The techies will provide you with the most appropriate solution for all the errors that you might face. The customer service providers are equipped in providing you with:
- Guaranteed solutions to work with
- 24 hours support
- Equipped and talented professionals with vast knowledge in this field