QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool
This is a world where business transactions worth millions are done at the click of a button. Through a host of applications and software businesses and customer exchange goods and service, make payments and transfer funds across the world. Accounting and finance management is essential because it can be the difference between profit and loss. QuickBooks is software through which medium and small business can efficiently manage their finances and accounts. Sometimes an organization becomes so dependent on QuickBooks that a slight glitch in the system could be costly for business. Although QuickBooks customer care is available 24 hours a day it would be better if you could solve the issue yourself so that it does not affect your business.
One of the most common issues users face is related to printing documents. Sometimes data corruption can affect the viewing and sharing of PDF documents on QuickBooks. This article describes what is QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool and how you can use it to grow your business.
Simply, dial our QuickBooks tech support number +1-855-206-2615 to ask for help and assistance regarding any enterprise issues.
When to use QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool?
QuickBooks basically helps businesses track their transactions and make payments online. Even though users can use the QuickBooks through the net, users can also print bills and invoices shared with them through PDF or some other format. Here are some of the problems you may face when it comes to printing, viewing or sharing documents on QuickBooks:
- Unable to view the document
- Cannot find the printer
- The document cannot be printed
- Printer drivers stopped working
- Could not save PDF document
- The PDF file cannot be created
- The company reports were not saved
- Printing stalled, QuickBooks not responding
- QuickBooks Error 1722 or 1801
If you have faced any of the issues listed above then you contact QuickBooks to find more about the causes of these issues. Once you have more information about them you can use the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool to resolve the issue.
How to Download and Install QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool?
Even though QuickBooks routinely releases updates to give users the best experience using the software there may be certain common errors that users will face for a number of reasons. Keeping this in mind Intuit designed the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool to help users automatically resolve printing and PDF related issues. Follow the steps given below to download and install QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool:
- Open your browser and go to the official QuickBooks webpage
- Search for the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool setup file and download it
- Once the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool download is complete, locate the .exe file on your computer
- Right-click the file you just downloaded and select ‘Run as admin’
- Allow the file to make the necessary changes and complete the installation process.
Remember to download the file from the official website only. You can call the QuickBooks customer care number if the download or installation process was unsuccessful for whatever reason.
How to use QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool?
Once you have successfully downloaded and installed QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool you can run it whenever you have a printing issue or a PDF document related issue. Before you run the tool you must make sure you are using the latest version of QuickBooks, if you are not you should update it. When the update is complete follow the steps given below to run QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool:
- Log in to your system as an administrator and run QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool The repair tool will run in the background and display a red screen
- Once the initial scan is complete the repair tool will let you know the solution and the changes that need to be made
- Once the necessary changes are in place you will receive a prompt to restart your system so that the changes will be saved
Also, keep in mind that while the tool is running all other applications should be closed as they may disrupt the smooth working of the repair tool. If the error is not fixed by the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool and if you feel you need any technical assistance you can always contact QuickBooks customer care number.